Sunday 20 December 2015

Solemn spirit

All the way
I had no may;
I thought it was dream,
to make me flee,
They heart was filled with melancholy.

All the way
I hadd no may;
But see there's the gay
for which I pondered great care;
I knew its a dream
to be with thee.

You're the princess who found the glitters;
But didn't find the depth
in tale of auspicious nep;
All the way
I had no may.

May the blay bloom
with all the fluttering gloom;
From the showers of heaven
I'm the deaven.

You're the one
to be my curse
But I want the glee
not for the sake of flee,  but to believe.

Here I come from the sages of mine,
In the quest of solitaire divine
The soul is on flow
to reach the glow
But now I praise to say
that I'm the May

God you're the one who met Satan
only to praise my glisten
Sigh my holy spirit
I am on the vague since last night,
But full of energy and without any fight.

The world caught me
and I got you
Here's the end
for what I was ment
                    -Mahi Verma

No comments:

Featured post

Journey through the tenses

Sitting on the couch in a gargantuan  presence of silence , wondering for the next steps to be taken for future flourishment and at the same...