Wednesday 20 April 2016

Desire is prayer

Everyone desires health, happiness, security, peace of mind, true expression, but many fail to achieve clearly defined results. A university professor admitted to me recently," I know that if I changed my mental pattern and redirected my emotional life , my ulcers would not recur , but I do not have any technique, process, or modus operandi. My mind defeated, and unhappy." This professor had a desire for perfect health; he needed knowledge of the way his mind worked which would enable him to fulfill his desire. But after making his mind set in completely different set of vibes.. The basic thing he did was to change the way he looked to his problems and sufferings. He not only started meditating but brought a new habit of appreciating everything he met with. I was amazed to see him normal with new vision towards life..I asked him ,"What did you do?, I mean I can see a complete different professor in front of me who merely met people frankly!! I wanna know your  secret."
With a very munificent tone  he replied," The only secret of my gesture, is the way to look at things"..

After that meet , I came to know that even if you spend millions' on your health ..but the desired change comes to you only when it emerges through inside..the soul plays an important role!..So keep in mind , whenever you want to change, first change through the depths of inside and then from outside...

No comments:

Featured post

Journey through the tenses

Sitting on the couch in a gargantuan  presence of silence , wondering for the next steps to be taken for future flourishment and at the same...