Saturday 2 April 2016

Gentle touch

I was walking through the meadows of mellow woods, down the hill, through the pleasant thrill of lilacs and tulips, crossing a long narrow bridge of Sal woods.
The benevolence of the wind and the most altruistic welcomes were offered to me by the natura.
The arcane fragrances and the esoteric blush of colours in the sky,  filled my day with the most beauty of deific pleasure.
This morgen made me to chant beads to the heavenly sojourn of cosmocrat,  the emozione of particular time filled the smile with divine.
Those enthralling recuerdo made me ethical for purgatory to paradise. Unheed the vicious ones and let the egregious behaviour in.
Here by revered through these phases of mine... 

No comments:

Featured post

Journey through the tenses

Sitting on the couch in a gargantuan  presence of silence , wondering for the next steps to be taken for future flourishment and at the same...