Tuesday 5 March 2019

Life in a memory

  In a puddle of so many memories , old to new, we swim and float between the bad and good.
The old beauty,covered in dust of the present and future,is revealed when wiped with the cloth of care .
From feeling blessed to have angels around,  to regret for creating Satan out of self, we travel a long journey of despair and care.
In the edge or vertex of this blunder brain pyramid , we either float to get the flight or swim to earn it.
In this arbitrary fight, we learn to grow; growth by time and space. Growing with time physically to achieve the strength of average and growing by space to achieve the glory of maturity.
Facing the old sky gives me immense pleasure to rewind the tape of my life and to enjoy the holistic moments then lived.
I adore the scenes of hatred and despair to be my beacon light in guiding my senses to today. And I praise the scenes of may to enrich my soul with purity and peace. 
Follow yourself and deep inside you there is a scared soul lighting up your fate in greatness.

No comments:

Featured post

Journey through the tenses

Sitting on the couch in a gargantuan  presence of silence , wondering for the next steps to be taken for future flourishment and at the same...