Monday 25 May 2020

Earthy Choices

In a wonted day, the unseen power asked me to choose one single celestial out of  SUN, MOON and STARS  to delineate which amongst the three, connoted my existence.
It was a quandary , something i unpremeditated.
The surmise to this perplexity lied within my schmaltz towards these esteemed entities of life.
Sun, The guiding soul , provided me the guiding light to persuade my excellence and  taught me to glow luminously in this bright world  of light.
The Moon, Godmother of care, provided me a realm between the conscious and unconscious. To where the sun supported and guided like a Godfather , from building confidence and moral support ; Moon , like a fairy Godmother , held me close mellifluously to care as if her own little child.
The Guiding light and The Godmother of care bide their parts well enough to keep me alive in this life form, but to my greater hassle, i have to part the third celestial as well.
The Stars, Guiding light, gave the direction to my path and my fate. They showed me where i could head to and where the deeds in the journey could, they cleared  the obscure paths of my upgrade.
Without these celestial, i'm apocryphal to my existence.
To this end, my earthy choice to choose amongst the greatest of greatest,  would be the eternity itself , as I, Earth, belong to the eternity and the elements of life from the start till end , and these celestial are the guides blessed to me by the eternity itself. 

No comments:

Featured post

Journey through the tenses

Sitting on the couch in a gargantuan  presence of silence , wondering for the next steps to be taken for future flourishment and at the same...